I'm a software engineer based in Berlin, Germany, and currently work at Bitwala GmbH. I'm passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, as well as the development of programming languages and other tools for improving the quality of software. I have experience as a full-stack developer and as a blockchain engineer, having worked both in-office and remotely. I studied Computer Science at the University of Buenos Aires.
If you would like to contact me, feel free to send me a message via email or WhatsApp, or else you can find me on Github or LinkedIn. For any questions regarding a particular open-source project, please open on issue on that project.
Some Projects I Have Worked On
- GraphQLZero — A simple, zero-config mock GraphQL API for testing and prototyping.
- BchAddr.js — Bitcoin Cash general purpose address translation for Node.js and web browsers.
- Money Button — A user-friendly, non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet for online payments.
- Yours.org — A social network where users can earn money by creating or finding good content.
- SetIntervalAsync — A modern version of setInterval for async functions in Node.js and browsers.
Some Places Where I Have Worked Before
- Yours Inc. (Sr. Software Engineer, Remote)
- OpenZeppelin (Consultant in Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Trifacta Inc. (Software Engineer, Remote)
- Max Planck Institute for Informatics (Research Intern in Saarbrücken, Germany)
- Google (Software Engineering Intern in Mountain View, CA, USA)
Licentiate in Computer Science. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Similar to combined master's and bachelor's degrees in Computer Science.
Analyst in Computer Science. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Similar to bachelor's degree in Computer Science.