I'm a software engineer based in Berlin, Germany. I'm passionate about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, as well as the development of programming languages and other tools for improving the quality of software. I love shipping reliable software. I have experience as a full-stack developer and as a blockchain engineer, having worked both in-office and remotely. I studied Computer Science at the University of Buenos Aires.
If you would like to contact me, feel free to send me a message via email or WhatsApp, or else you can find me on Github or LinkedIn. For any questions regarding a particular open-source project, please open an issue on that project.
Some Projects I Have Worked On
- Nuri (ex Bitwala) — A euro bank account with integrated Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets and trading.
- GraphQLZero — A simple, zero-config mock GraphQL API for testing and prototyping.
- SetIntervalAsync — A modern version of setInterval for async functions in Node.js and browsers.
- BchAddr.js — Bitcoin Cash general purpose address translation for Node.js and web browsers.
- Money Button — A user-friendly, non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet for online payments.
- Yours.org — A social network where users can earn money by creating or finding good content.
Some Places Where I Have Worked Before
- Nuri (ex Bitwala) (Engineering Team Lead in Berlin, Germany)
- Yours Inc. (Sr. Software Engineer, Remote)
- OpenZeppelin (Consultant in Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Trifacta Inc. (Software Engineer, Remote)
- Max Planck Institute for Informatics (Research Intern in Saarbrücken, Germany)
- Google (Software Engineering Intern in Mountain View, CA, USA)
A (Not So) Recent Publication
- Almansi, E., & Becher, V. (2020). Completely uniformly distributed sequences based on de Bruijn sequences. Mathematics of Computation.
Licentiate Degree, Computer Science. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Similar to master's degree in Computer Science.
Analyst Degree, Computer Science. University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Similar to bachelor's degree in Computer Science.